€1,150,000 For sale (Reduced Price!)
“An exciting opportunity to purchase an exclusive and historic property in one of Girona’s city’s most desirable locations | 335m2 property with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms | 70m2 Interior patio garden | 45m2 ground floor storage unit.
“Constructed in the early 20th Century, this magnificent 335m2 Girona apartment for sale is one of the city’s standout luxury properties. The 4-bedroom apartment is situated on the first floor of an historic “Palacete” located on the most emblematic street of Girona’s “historic” quarter, a minute’s walk from the Cathedral, the Placa del Vi and a ample offering of shops, cafés, bars and restaurants.
“Former home of cyclist, Lance Armstrong, the apartment boasts 335m2 of living area and its own 70m2 interior patio garden. Not included within the price is a 45m2 ground floor storage unit, ideal for storing bikes and outdoor equipment.
“The apartment, which boasts 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, was fully renovated to a high standard in 2008 and is presented in immaculate condition.”
- 335m2 luxury property in an historic “Palacete”
- 70m2 private patio garden
- 45m2 ground floor storage unit
- Prime location on an emblematic street in the city’s Historic Quarter
- Original period features and historic details
- Stylishly renovated
- Beautiful period features
- Heating / air conditioning