We are headed home. And, as far as we can tell, from the email/voice/text correspondence we have been receiving from home, our homes are not broken. This is a great sign.
Tuesday Update: Yep, our homes are not broken. All good.
The last day of the race.
Dan Holloway buying us dinner. #critbucks
Running into Brady Kappius on our way to Starbucks.
Teo taking the best young rider jersey.
Watching five firemen play hackysack.
Getting bounced out of the party pen.
Looking down at my phone and realizing it was still broken, every time.
The TSA PreCheck line being closed at Denver International at 7 PM.
The aggressive pantomiming of the TSA officer checking boarding passes at Denver International at 7 PM.
Facts Courtesy of Wikipedia
- Country: United States
- State: Colorado
- City and County: Denver
- Founded: November 17, 1858 as Denver City, K.T.
- Incorporated: November 7, 1861 as Denver City, C.T.
- Consolidated: November 15, 1902 as the City and County of Denver
- Named for: James W. Denver
- Government Type: Consolidated City and County
- Body: Denver City Council
- Mayor: Michael Hancock (D)
- Consolidated City and County Area: 155 square mi (400 square km)
- Metro Area: 8,414 square mi (21,793 square km)
- Elevation: 5,130-5,690 ft (1,564-1,731 m)
- Consolidated City and County Population (2010): 600,158
- Consolidated City and County Population (2014 Estimate): 663,862
- Rank: US 21st
- Density: 4,044/square mi (1,561/square km)
- Urban: 2,374,203 (US 18th)
- Metro: 2,754,258 (US 21st)
- Demonym: Denverite
- Time Zone: MST/MDT (UTC-7/UTC-6)
- ZIP Codes: 80201–80212, 80214–80239, 80241, 80243–80244, 80246–80252, 80256–80266, 80271, 80273–80274, 80279–80281, 80290–80291, 80293–80295, 80299, 80012, 80014, 80022, 80033, 80123, 80127
- Area Codes: 303 and 720
- INCITS Place Code: 0820000
- GNIS Feature ID: 0201738
- Highways: I-25, I-70, I-76, I-225, I-270, US 285, US 287, SH 2, SH 26, SH 30, SH 35, SH 83, SH 88, SH 95, SH 121, SH 177, SH 265, SH 470, E-470
- Website: denvergov.org
- Capital and most populous city of the State of Colorado